Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Bad mood. Things I hate:
1 Dogs... both allegedly friendly four-legged fiends and the on-screen kind
2 People who say "enjoy!" with an implied exclamation mark, especially if they have given you something
3 Not getting even interviewed for a job I thought I was perfect for
4 the transformative power of violence. Been giving this a lot of thought today
5 People who have had too much therapy and say things like "yeah, the cinema. I think I'd like that. But, yeah, like, I think what I might be needing right now is some quiet time, y'know? So, maybe, y'know, a movie's just not right for me right now." I think these people overlap (in the venn diagram of life) with those creatures who speak the management-therapy dialect of modern-mumbo-jumbo. I hate them too.

No comments: