Friday, May 24, 2002

STILL in a bad mood. You don't have to read this. Think of it as blogtherapy. Here's why:
1 My water went off twice yesterday. Twice. For several hours at a time. I've lived in my apartment for eight years (and I'm only 12) , and this has never happened before. The friendly call centre operative I spoke to at 1am this morning said it was a coincidence. Yeah; it's a coincidence and they're all out to get me.
2 Everything I write is shit. Not here... this is just a brain dump requiring no critical evaluation. But my real writing is crap.
3 Two friends have lost their jobs in as many days. I know that feelings. That's shit too.
4 My mother has phoned four times in the last twelve hours. Sometimes, if I strip out all the messages from my family, actually, I only get called like once a fortnight.
5 Consequently, it must follow, that I have no friends. Just a lot of messages.

I know if I was on some kind of sharing thing, I'd have to say some good stuff too:
1 I have more friends to play with during the day now.
2 I really value my time and what I do with it, now. I have acheived an increased humility around work.
3 I started serious job-hunting yesterday and made two meetings already. It can't be that hard. I was once good at something.
4 when I started writing this it was good weather.
5 Two men have fancied me (who I've reciprocally fancied) in the last fortnight.
6 My nephew just left me a cute message saying he loves me

Look! There are more good things than bad. There is hope for me/the world/er, yeah.

No comments: