Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Sasha in CD Binge Shocker

Had a CD-binge yesterday at the HMV sale. Here's the booty:

Woody Herman: Blowin' Up A Storm

Miles Davis: Big Fun

Miles Davis: In A Silent Way


Herbie Hancock: Headhunters

Aphex Twin: Come To Daddy

Rammstein: Mutter

Arvo Pärt: Tabula Rasa

_____________________________

I'm just drawing a line here, because I suspect that my CD-bingeing consultant doesn't want to be associated with my last choice:

Destiny's Child: Survivor

That one's just to feed my inner teenage angst. And it's well produced. And they have good hair. OK, I'll admit it: there's no reasonable explanation.

Just out of interest - that collection at Amazon would have cost £143.92 plus shipping. And I paid the princely sum of fifty squid. I have no idea what that means. Anyway, as you can see my musical tastes are somewhere on the eclectic/catholic continuum. Where, I don't know.

No comments: