Monday, August 12, 2002

Feeling a bit brain-blown: but here's my day. Went to the gym. Speed-shopped baby gifts. Went to a barbemeet (otherwise known as hanging out in a Soho pub for most of the afternoon), and yet again was overwhelmed by the coolness and warmth (if that's not an oxymoron) of all and sundry. Talked manicures with men and codestuff with women. The world is truly topsy turvy.

Nineish, I got to O's farewell do at a pub in Kentish Town that was not the Jorene Celeste. Music by DJ Sangam and San Transisto, who D described as "jazzed-up XTC with a sense of humour" but I thought were just amazing in an old-fashioned rock with balls way. I was impressed.

And tonight I made O a blog, so she can record her Japan trip for all and sundry. When I say made a blog, I mean that I did my usual cut-and-paste job, but it looks good. I'll let you know as soon as she says something.

No comments: