Sunday, August 18, 2002

Gone But Not Forgotten
There's every chance I'll addictively want to post something before I leave in the morning; but in case I don't: I'm leaving. It's not you, it's me. You know the stuff people say. Blah blah blah.

But seriously, folks, I'm just going to Miami (though I keep humming Going to Barbados), flying visit and all that, family business. Back Wednesday night or Thursday morning, I can't remember which.

And... I leave you in safe, capable hands - I have guest bloggers: Luke and Stuart. They are both witty and insightful, and I have no idea what they're going to say, as this whole thing is a bit of an experiment, and it'll be as much of a revelation to me as it is to you.

I will be without laptop and cellphone (just discovered my tri-band phone is buggered), though I will have my trusty Palm PDA. I will resort to checking messages from my calling card; I'm supposed to hear about The Job on Tuesday. So it'll be something of a tech holiday too. Which I guess is good for me.

You be good now.

No comments: