Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back to Work We Go
There's a Jewish concept, which I can't be bothered to google about, called chol ha-mo'ed, literally, "days in between" and a couple of major festivals and big starts and finishes, and then a few days in the middle where it's still the festival, just less so.

You know where this is going.

So it's really felt for the last few days that the whole country is doing chol ha-mo'ed, and this can only be a good thing.

Tomorrow, I'm back to finish my derivatives contract, and I'm fairly sure I'll be one of a handful of people in the office, and I'm desparately hoping that when my para-boss left on Christmas eve, promising all the stuff I needed would be on my desk 2nd January, he didn't forget. Otherwise, I'll be back here. Or, er, getting my life in order before my real job starts mid-February.

No comments: