Saturday, January 18, 2003

Hi-speed hello: I'm in the middle of my cousin's barmitzvah, having spent the weekend so far in Hampstead, come home to shower and change for tonight, and do some stuff tomorrow. I've got twenty people coming over for lunch including my Mum and Dad (and someone who used to be a caterer). Here's what I'm making:
humous
egg and onion (homemade)
aubergine salad (not mine, I can't make it this good)
cream cheese
smoked salmon
bagels
herrings with sour cream, apples and dill
quinoa salad with cashew nuts, dried sour cherries and mandarins
roasted red pepper salad (kinda my Rumanian heritage)
carrot and courgette salad with sesame oil
rocket salad with pinenuts
chopped fried fish

and for desert (if there's room...)
homemade honey cake
fresh fruit

What do you reckon?

No comments: