Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I'm trying to cram a lot in this week. It's my cousin's barmitzvah this weekend, and my sister and brother-in-law and my parents are in town for the weekend. After all the festivities, I've invited them and some other (largely grown-up) people for brunch, Sunday, and because some of the guests are of the former-caterer kind, I feel like I don't want to embarass myself.

So I've made two honey cakes and put them in the freezer, and I've planned what I hope is an interesting menu. It's just a case of fitting everything in before Sunday - like getting up at 8am that morning to go and get 40 bagels. There's no Delia Day for this. And I promised my trainer I'd go to the gym three times before I see her next. I'm hoping my 45 minute walk to Hampstead this morning counts: I did keep my heart rate at 140.

No comments: