Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Oh, What A Night

For a Monday, especially. Couple of nibbles in the Shoreditch Shish - because let's face it, I'm a creature of habit, and if I leave North London for East, I like to eat in the same place. New menu; fabulous feta and roasted onion wrapped in vine leaves, although, strangely, served as a side-dish.

We got there - Cargo - half-way through the support - Big Strides - but Jonny and the guys were the main deal. Serious collection of witty and club-style t-shirts. No question. Great gig, and I also found out that D could breakdance (later), that the doorman liked my hat, and that all my friends (K, A and D in this case), got on with each other. And there was free toast. And a boogie (which obviously I didn't blame anything on). What more could you want from an evening?

No comments: