Thursday, August 26, 2004

Oh What A Night

I had such a great day yesterday - sorry this is turning into a diary, it is a weblog, I promise - caught up with my hairdresser who has been cutting my hair since I was 17, saw all my nephews and nieces, and had dinner with my Mum, Dad, sister and brother (other halves unavailable, we did invite them), which we figured we hadn't done in a long time.

I made griddled salmon with steamed brocolli and courgettes, and we talked, and laughed, and my Dad opened a lovely bottle of chardonnay, and I bought everyone pedometers because it's my new religion.

I'm off to Shropshire in about half an hour - there's something quite indulgent about driving, and leaving when you want, although the traffic yesterday was crazy, even on the toll road - and I hear we only have dial-up there. It may or may not be good for me, I'll let you know.

No comments: