Friday, August 13, 2004

Things That Happened Today

After three calls to UPS, my lenses arrived. Yay. Although I'm a little too weary to even say yay, because I had to make seventeen outbound calls to make it all work.

I have my US cellphone. Yay. Except I discovered that all US tarrifs, be they prepay or contract, charge your per minute to receive calls. Can you beleive? No wonder the phone with $10 credit is only thirty earth pounds (US keyboard, sorry).

Did some nice shopping/walking/photo taking in the West Village.

Going to Long Island (or, as Ruby Wax calls it, The Guyland) tomorrow afternoon, for CAJE. OK, that's tomorrow, not technically fitting under this heading. But it's 9pm New York time which is about 2am London time, which means I've been up for nearly 24 hours, so I'm sure you won't mind me cutting you a little slack.

No comments: