Monday, October 25, 2004

I don't know whether I should be flattered or disturbed that I am number seven on google for buy antisemitic hair products.

What is the world coming to?

Not exclusively because of this, but I am feeling like my ennui and mojo have eloped together. I don't know if it's because it's my birthday this week, and I'm not feeling excited about it. (Usually, I have a big party, and all my energy is taken up with organising the party and the excitement of seeing everyone). Or because I've not done everything on my list for a while. Or because ... of a whole host of things. Of course the last think you want to read about it my lost mojito. And of course the wonder of a blog is that I know I felt something like this on July 23rd 2002 and clearly I got over it. So life carries on, I guess.

No comments: