Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Yeah, yeah, I know, my images have gone. I've got a backup somewhere, gimme a mo. Crap day yesterday: mail server died, luckily I had another mail account on my new ISP, which I used in Thunderbird, so now half my work's in one and half in the other. Joy of using IMAP. Except now I have two accounts in Thunderbird (mail files came back, but not blog images) but (a) Thunderbird can't read a lot of the HTML mail and (b) I have a bunch of aliases that I can't set up in Thunderbird.

Gah.

Also, I have a lot of work to do.

But I went for a lovely promenade last night down the Golders Green High Road with S. It was like being on holiday - balmy night - except that the watchees were less in midriff-skimming bikinis and more in sniusdik long-sleeved long-skirted wear and sheitels/sheitel-like haircuts.

No comments: