Thursday, September 29, 2005

Well, here's a thing.

Could just be a coincidence?

September 19th, I post this image of "professional listener" Isabel.

September 29th, I discover I'm number seven for the google search on professional listener.

But look, just above me, a seemingly anonymous Telegraph journalist posted a story the following day about visiting that exact Isabel.

Now, Belsize Park, West Hampstead and North London in general is crawling with the literati and media wannabes. The image's clear enough for someone to email directly from my picture. But any number of freelancers could have walked past that card that very day. Although it was only small. Maybe everyone in Costbucks that afternoon was scribbling away some media story?

I don't suppose it matters. It's just interesting. Well, a bit.

What do you think?

No comments: