Wednesday, November 09, 2005

If you've got money, you can travel...

(I think that quote is from the You Don't Have To Be Jewish record, but the whole internet doesn't seem to know, and my memory's not what it was...)

So I decided to hire a laptop for two weeks. My vaio is going to Brussels on holiday, and even though it's kinda expensive, it makes my life easier, and I'd like that right now. And it means the couple of client projects that require me to go to someone's office with a laptop can happen. And if I've learned one thing in the last two years, it's that drama is very energy draining, and what I basically want is a quiet, nice life. One that probably includes a Succah.

So that's one less thing to worry about, even if I did give short shrift to Mr Trogwell from the Sony Vaio Escalation Department (can't help thinking I can't be the only customer with this problem, then) and tell him he'd lost a customer.

Because, as we all know, technical hitches are just that. Nothing to sweat about.

Apparently.

No comments: