Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So my boyfriend carries a pager because he does something terribly important for his employer that requires constant access (although why they can't text, I don't know). Once, his pager went off in the middle of the night and I thought it was the three minute warning. But then, I am Jewish.

But today he got this pager message that he just showed me:

"Andrew is keen to have word. Around now. But in meetings 4-6. Pat"

You can't help wondering about Andrew and Pat; they still page, which is quite 1985. But they page innacurately; D has no idea who they are. And also, their grammar and syntax is a. Little. Suspect. Too many full stops, for a start.

In fact, we've had quite a laugh at A+P's expense, and what would be most rewarding would be if the message turned into some kind of meme. Just turned up all over the internet for no reason.

And at least that way, the right person might get the message.

No comments: