Sunday, June 04, 2006

Chabad, at Ben Gurion

So they have a Lubavitch... stand, stall? at the airport. I don't 100% know why. I guess it's possible that someone could be about to get on the plane, just stocked up on duty frees, and then suddenly thinks to themselves, "hell (or some other word) I forgot that I wanted to be really religious, but not necessarily in the tradition of my family, I know, I'll check out Lubavitch."

I mean, I guess that can happen.

See the guy leaning against the bar, white shirt, beard? I think he's like the salesman. He looks for all the world like the caterer at your frum cousin's barmitzvah, touting for future work. I feel like if we got up close, he might have a chopped liver stain on his shirt.

My prejudice. YMMV. Some of my best friends are Chabad (no, really). Blah blah blah.

No comments: