Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Guest bloggers...

Now that I've dealt with my 1,200 emails, chased some invoices, made some calls, got my feet under the desk, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to my guest bloggers.

It was weird being away. I had housesitters (friends of friends, who left me a lovely letter) in my real house, and blogsitters on my blog. It was like, even though I wasn't, technically here, everything carried on.

Jaq, Yoz and Justin did a fabulous job. Thank you. They managed to sort of infer the sashinka house-style without any real instructions or guidance (my guidance said: write whatever you want), and covered the perfect mix of geek, Jewish, interesting, observational. With the just the right amount of obsessional regularity.

In fact, I found it very wonderful. I don't look at my blog that often, because I generally know what's there. But this way, there was new interesting stuff. By people I like and respect who can write. It was kinda better than me.

So, they've kept their logins. I don't think it's quite turning into a group blog, but don't be surprised if you see the odd post from The Blogsitters.

They sound like an eighties band, don't they?

No comments: