Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Never mind...

So, I've walked past this advert about four times in the last week.

And I don't get it.

Does it mean that Ribena is not that discerning, as a brand, and 98% of all blackcurrants are accepted into their crush-me-for-a-drink programme?

Or does it mean that we should feel sad for this blackcurrant that got squashed?

Or is it designed to make us associated prickly hedgehogs with a luminous sugar-laden (I'm guessing, not read label) drink?

Or maybe it means only 5% of blackcurrants get squashed, and we shouldn't worry, because we're worried about blackcurrants?

I don't know. But I do imagine that it won't do that well on brand recall tests, but it'll do excellently on the well known hedgehog recall tests.

On the other hand, it could be really obvious, and it could just be me.

No comments: