Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Remember this story, back in May? The guy went for a job interview and ended up being interviewed on a BBC news channel.

I've had a couple of conversations this week about the nature of celebrity culture, and everyone wanting their fifteen minutes of fame (or to be famous to fifteen people), so I guess this is part of it. Someone's thinking of making a "wrong guy" movie about it. I don't totally get what the story would be about, but hey.

Also, Mr Goma (38) is obviously getting into the media world. Perhaps moving across from IT to media. Because look what he says: "if they want to do a movie, I don't mind talking with them." With them? Talking with people is very media. I'm pretty sure Mr Goma (38) will transition (note ridiculous verbitude) from IT pdq. I am totally jargon-enabled.

No comments: