Tuesday, September 05, 2006

On Sunday morning I went for a long walk on the heath with N. Let's just say conversation covered topics rangin g from creativity, Jewish renewal, Zalman Schachter-Shalomi, recipes, friends, relationships, etc.

Afterwards, I was standing on her doorstep on the Cricklehampstead borders, while we finished off a number of the conversational strands left hanging in the air, and someone rode past on a bike, all done up in their helmet and gear, so I couldn't really see them. They shouted out "hi Sasha," and as soon as they'd said it, they'd gone. And we were chatting.

But I wonder who it was. So on the basis that it appears that everyone I know or have ever met seem to read my weblog (at least, ocassionally), if you were that person, do say hi. And sorry I didn't say hi back.

No comments: