Tuesday, March 20, 2007


inctruth29thbox
Originally uploaded by sashinka-uk.
See Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth for charity

You probably remember that I'm doing a humanitarian aid mission to Moldova (next door to Romania, and where my family came from over a hundred years ago) in May.

I have a chunk of money to raise, and I'm doing it by organising a charity screening of An Inconvenient Truth. The movie got two oscars (best documentary feature and best original song (oddly)), but is no longer on general release.

So this is a great opportunity to (a) see a movie about green things, (b) do something for charity, (c) go to the Tricyle which is my local cinema and has lovely pink seats, (d) get nibbles and (soft) drink included in the low price of £12.50.

Hard sell? Moi?

Anyway, I'd love you to come, and to tell all your friends. And if you can't make it, but you'd still like to support my mission, then you can do so here. And if you already have, thank you.

No comments: