Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Virtual Worlds Forum HQ
Originally uploaded by vwforum
Here I am, in Second Life (although, as you all know, there are lots of virtual worlds).

I've been pretty busy these last few months making this new thing, the Virtual Worlds Forum Europe. Not blogged as much as I'd like. It's not you, it's me. You know how it is.

Anyway, my friends at RiversRunRed made this lovely place which is our virtual HQ - replete with all logo and corporate colours and a lovely room for meetings and our adverts on the wall. I'm loving it.

Oh, and the real conference? Filling up, great speakers, Lord Puttnam doing the opening keynote and lots of other goodies. October 23 - 26, with 24/25 the main conference. You heard it here last (it's all over the internet, baby).

No comments: