Wednesday, April 09, 2008

OK. I've been quiet, sorry. I don't want to go into a whole explanation, but things are good, really. Just busy.

Here are some things I haven't done in the last few weeks:
  • tell you about ISAs before the deadline. If you didn't do it last year, and have £3,600 floating around, stick it in a high rate cash ISA now. I am not registered by the FSA blah blah blah. On top of that, you can get regular savings accounts at 8% right now, so that's worth doing too.
  • tell you about Purim. It was great. My cousin phoned me from Golders Green to say she'd just seen a banana wearing a shtreimel crossing the road.
  • It's the London Romanian Film Festival next week
  • A ton of other stuff...

    Late news: my cousin emailed to say it wasn't a banana, but a chicken. Easy mistake.
  • No comments: