Thursday, April 11, 2002

Feel a tremendous sense of satisfaction that I have managed to make this blog work. it's one thing coding VB (which I never did well anyhow) and excel, and it's quite another making stuff work that real people can see. Thanks to Myles for the design... though I think i was supposed to retain its intergrity, and I added a couple of things. Quite badly, I suspect. And thanks to Luke for letting me steal some of his code and answer my multitude of stupid questions.

I think I might have been designed for blogging... my mind is a constant stream of random thoughts and ideas, and it's been my life's dream - OK, I exaggerate - to systemetise them in some way, or at least get them down on paper. This is some kinda start. Although my friend Dan said that my desire and commitment in doing this is a sign that I have too much time on my hands. Quite. And he felt that the links should be random, in some kind of post-modern way. Also, he reads very slowly, so doesn't have time to read my braindump on a regular basis; he tells me it correlates to high intelligence. And I think my hi-speed reading and inability to remember a single thing is a sign that I am a superior life-form.

No comments: