Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Healthy evening with D: salad, salad and more salad. I feel so healthy, I could peel a grape/make a salad/sensible act of your choice. We sat in her garden - which had a very Mediterranean feel to it - because (a) it was hot, and (b) she is having her flat decorated, so there is not a lot of room inside anyhow. Bizarrely, D introduced me to Mary Mary about a year ago, and today they're featured in the Guardian because they've just launched their new album, Incredible. The delay since the first album? They weren't prepared to sell out on God.

The highlight of the night wasn't when she SMS'd me a business card of her beautician, but it was exciting. Technology; enabled of the beauty business, right? Not that I don't live on the edge; I do, honest. The edge of West Hampstead, rilly, darling.

No comments: