Sunday, September 15, 2002

It's Your Early Morning Call
There's nothing like planning a nice, long lie-in on a Sunday morning, and then getting woken up by People With Children at 9am. PWCs (and they're not a consulting firm) think 9am is the middle of the day, and I'm sure I would if I had some. Don't get me wrong; some of my best friends bah blah blah, but I had that a-rest'll-do-me-good feel and I don't think I can go back to sleep now.

Good thing is, I was in the middle of the strangest dream: a former colleague, who I've not seen for six years, was organising a cocktail party in my bathroom and kept telling me that I was "doing it in my own time" which I thought meant she was bringing fifty It-girls and PR babes over to my bijoux bathroom, pocketing a hefty fee and leaving me with the clearing up, but didn't have the guts to argue with her. She was just talking about redecorating the bathroom in the client's theme colours, when the phone rang.

No comments: