Thursday, December 19, 2002

So, the job.
Crack of dawn meeting with my new boss. It's all agreed now, I'm just waiting for the contract. Like most jobs, there are some things about it which are imperfect, but there's enough of a challenge to keep my excited.

The plan is to finish my short contract on 7th February, going on a short, relaxing holiday, and start properly on 19th Feb. I've negotiated with my short-contract people that I can do a day a week with my new job people from February. Also, I have a few small copywriting things to finish. I feel in some ways, kinda sad... the freelance stuff is just picking up - I got offered more work for January this morning, which I'm going to have to turn down, and I think all that time of building something is kinda wasted, but there are no guarantees with freelance, and I do miss running a business/having an intellectual challenge.

Anyway, back to work, talk to you later.

No comments: