Thursday, January 16, 2003

Tragedy! (to be said in best Steps-stylee voice). Unbelievably, my preferred curry supplier, the Crescent Tandoori has gone out of business. I hope it wasn't because they only charged £1.65 for mutter paneer. Wherever they went, I wish them all the best, and hope that they sold the property for loads of money, rather than disappearing because they couldn't make a living.

I will miss them. I'm sure I'll get over it, but tried out the Khana buffet tonight, and it's just not as good. Not least because they have bizarre hologramatical placemats that make you feel you either hav a headache or have lost your contact lenses, or both. And the father-and-son crack waiter team were deeply friendly, but ultimately; irritating, unlike the nice bloke.... OK, I'll stop now.

RIP, Crescent Tandoori, Crickewood Broadway.

No comments: