Monday, February 03, 2003

Credit Referencing - Part 2
It's not often that I do special requests, but this is for ph, whoever you are.

Despite the fact that the company very clearly told me that I couldn't nominate a new signatory, so I figured it would just get returned, and I'd have to sort it out Monday, about 3pm I got email on my work account (which I pick up at home) entitled "credit card in reception - please sign". I called her, and the courier had made her sign for it, despite the fact that's neither H nor me - hadn't even asked for either of us. So much for the system. My card is apparently locked in the accounts department safe, and I'll have to do lots of bowing and scraping as I'm only a contractor and I don't really want to take the piss. But sorted, after a fashion.

No comments: