Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Here's a thing. It's Passover/Pesach over Easter, and I'm spending most of it in Manchester, but the last two days back in London, because I've got some work to do on the Friday. Friends locally have invited me to stay, so I don't even have to do the whole Pesach cleaning thing (my Mum used to sit down, exhausted, on the first Seder night and say "call this a festival of freedom?" and she has a point).

Yesterday, I get email from one of their neighbours claiming to be mounting a reverse takeover bid for X&Y's Pesach lunch (which I think means that we're all invited over to the neighbour's house). I would reprint it here, but I don't think I - morally - can without their permission. Let's just say, while it was entertaining, business must be slow if they have time to craft such humour during the working day.

No comments: