Sunday, June 22, 2003

Yeah, I was on the radio Friday: not quite as exciting a debate as I'd have hoped, but fun to see the inside of a radio station (again - I used to do voicevers for a friend on local radio). The feature leaving as we bloggers arrived was a group talking about working from home, and Mel someone was among them. Can't always tell the difference between Mel from Mel & Kim, one of the Mels from the Spice Girls, and Mel from Big Brother. Think this was the Big Brother variety: apparently she's training to be a barrister, now. Yeah, and I'm Maggie Thatcher.

So, met Jamesand Barney. James and I were kinda on the same blogger-wavelength, but Barney was a bit more diarist-journaller, though he had a fabulous manicure and tights. Man after my own heart. Barney says a lot about what I'd like to say in the ancient weblog v journal debate, so go read him.

No comments: