Monday, July 14, 2003

I can't f***ing believe it. So I put another advert in the paper for a flatmate, it's summer, it's slow, I know. One person responds, she's coming down from Leeds for a job, called me yesterday, can she see it this (Monday) morning? I juggle my diary so I can be home and say sure, 11am. I got up early and cleaned the room and stuff. She called me NOW to say... something garbled I didn't understand, about how she needs to go somewhere else now, and can she give me a call later? I think - you're giving me a call now. Why should you call me later as well? Does she work for a telecoms company, and is just supposed to increase the number of total calls made? She still wants to see it, she'll call me later about seeing it tomorrow. I say, do you want to fix a time now for tomorrow morning? I can't tell whether she's changed her mind (no idea on what basis) or whether she's one of those vague people who never make a firm arrangement till the very last minute. I'm in a bad mood. But have a very tidy spare room.

No comments: