Monday, November 10, 2003

The morning after the night before...
Had my party last night (I wrote this in draft on Sunday morning, and then forgot about it) - (and still got up pretty early from all the excitement). At about 9pm, when there were ten geeks sitting in my front room, and we were drolling over a great piece of kit F had brought over for me to admire, and someone asked me if I'd invited any girls, I was wondering what kind of party it would be. We blew up a hundred or so purple balloons, and then, all of a sudden, a whole party of people descended.

Great evening (even if I say so myself) - a heady mixture of NW2/6ers, barbe-folk, bloggers (well, some), refugees from Limmudistan, collleagues from various workplaces past and present, and nice people I'd met at some parties recently.

The felafel was an hour and a half late, but the band - Jonny Berliner and the imaginatively named Jonny Berliner Band - were truly fantastic. Watch this guy - when he's made it, you'll be able to say you heard him in my living room on the night of the eclipse.

No comments: