Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I'm... slightly worried that I'm getting a lot of traffic from people searching for a particular, successful British actress, who I was sorta at college with. At college as in we were there at the same time, both had Jewish hair, were often confused, and rarely seen in the same room.

While I've been rising to the ranks of whatever it is I do, she's been a Shakesperean actress, done lots of radio, and increasingly more TV work. I saw her in some fringe thing a few years ago, and she was great.

So what I said about her, was that obviously I know how old I am, and I think she's maybe a year or two older than me. Except now, she appears to be five or so years younger than me. I'm a great believer in rebranding - as many of you will know - so I don't have a problem about it. I'm just starting to feel... ever-so-slightly guilty that if you google on her, and can be bothered to scroll down to page two, that's what you learn about her. Does it matter?

I don't really beleive in taking things down off my weblog. Don't know why. But what do you think?

No comments: