Sunday, March 21, 2004

Surreal evening. Went to the Shlock Rock and Eitan G gig with my parents at the town hall. The audience was a mixture of polish noblemen, women in sheitels, old people, young people, the guy who used to be the shomer in a now-defunct kosher restaurant, regular people, kids. The music ranged from Bananarama-alike to James Brown-alike and back to the Beach Boys-alike. I sense a .... B-theme emerging. No, no. Kidding.

Had a lovelycupoftea (a longstanding Cheadle tradition) with my mum and dad, and then just got back from collecting my friend C from Stockport station, as weather stopped play on a train lines out of London, and he's spent forty-three light years getting here via Coventry.

Apparently, deisel trains are the way of the future. I'm tired, I know, it shows.

No comments: