Tuesday, June 29, 2004

(posted by Mike)

OK, I'm outta here.

Heartfelt thanks to Sasha for allowing me to sprawl over her fixtures and fittings for the past week or so. I really have enjoyed my stay here immensely. Short, sharp, snappy and frequent (with the occasional longer blather when the mood strikes) - there's a lot to be said for it. I shall try and bear this in mind when I'm back at my place.

Ah, yes. The inevitable site plug. Troubled Diva has now been relaunched, with a new domain and new a hosting provider, at:

www.troubled-diva.com

Yup: it's the old URL, with a hyphen stuck in the middle of it. Creative, huh?

If you even remotely care about such matters, then please spread the word by updating your blogrolls, bookmarks, link lists, Kinja digests and the like with the new URL.

Sasha: the place is all yours again. I'll let myself out. Key's on the mantelpiece.

*sniff*

*slam*

pitter-patter, pitter-patter, pitter-patter...

No comments: