Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Would You Like to Buy An A3 Printer?

I have been having a life-tidying, workspace-enhacing week, and have decided to part company with my lovely A3 printer which no longer meets my needs as I'm an A4 girly now.

So, it's a Hewlett Packard HP Laserjet 5000, it's about five years old, and has had light office/moderate home use. The only imperfect thing about it is that it intermittently picks up more than one piece of paper - something that if I was more geek, I could probably fix.

They don't make it any more, so the nearest one is the Laserjet 5100. You can get the spec, drivers and manuals for the 5000 here. It also comes with (I'm guessing) about a 2/3 used toner cartridge.

New, they're £1,000+. I am willing to accept £150 of your earth pounds, which includes delivery to somewhere that's not too far from North London. Email me/leave a comment if you're interested.

No comments: