Friday, December 10, 2004

First of all, if you sent me email today, I might not get it for a while. Apart from a brief blip about an hour ago, our mail server is down. So don't think I'm rude - I'm usually rather immediate. As you know.

The Men Who Know (Brad, Yoz and Richard - I'm in a colo, did I say?) are working on it. Could be, er, anytime.

Also, I had my ankle scanned - remember I sprained it last June? - and it turns out that the bone might still be broken. Which is good, because it means I'm not mad that it still hurts, but bad because I might be in plaster for a little bit. Did I mention that I haven't played network or done aerobics for more than a year? Think of all that pent-up energy.

I made a huge batch of chilli for B, but the bag split a little in my car on the way over, and now my car smells like a Mexican bar.

There's only one thing for it. I'm going to N2.

No comments: