Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Competition Time (it's a real one)

I went to see Brazil at the Abbey Road Film Festival yesterday - it's kinda cool, they don't open up the Abbey Road studios very often/at all, so you get to breathe that Beatles-infused air.

People often say to me that I don't do much in the way of drawing readers in etc etc, so I am running a competition. Except in true sashinka-style, you don't actually have to do anything. Not like that Troubled Diva bloke who makes you work for your prizes.

So, it's simple. If you'd like to see Aliens at the Abbey Road Film Festival (in St John's Wood) this Thursday at 7.30 (doors open at 6.30 and you may want to check out the exhibit), then email Cathy before 2pm this Thursday (31st) mentioning you saw it here. The first five respondents win a pair of tickets, worth £40.

Don't say I don't make your life easy.

No comments: