Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How's this for remarkable inefficiency?

So my duoboots finally arrived on Tuesday, and they're OK, although slightly bigger on the calf than I remember them in the shop. But it seemed too much hassle to send them back at my expense for a calf size smaller.

But then today, just now, I get another pair of duoboots. Identical. Except dispatched yesterday, instead of Monday. Maybe tomorrow and for time immmemorial I'll get a new pair everyday, and I can start my own shop. Only problem is, they're all the same style/size.

Like, I feel like it's more hassle for me to call them and tell them about their inefficiency. I suppose I have to organise returning them, except it's not really my problem.

My 10am conference call has not turned up. What is the acceptable amount of time to wait before you call someone to see where they are?

No comments: