Monday, November 18, 2002

Saturday night, went to E's hen night, which was like, moderately frum/kosher, but an Ann Summers party, nonetheless. Quote: "you can never have too many shoes or vibrators." And that's not me saying that. I think you can have too many shoes. Although my friends do call me Imelda.

Today, got my legs waxed (and the beautician commended me on my eyebrows, which I'd done myself), did a forty minute run in the gym, at 150 again - also ran into J, who was being "reprogrammed" as he delighted in telling me. I wonder what it'll do to him: sounds rather 1984.

Saw a late afternoon movie - Rabbit Proof Fence - with S at the Tricycle: deeply thought provoking, although I then found this whole counter-claim type thing, and know I don't know what I think.

Now I'm just surfing the net doing high-speed research for a meeting tomorrow.

This is, sadly, not very exciting. Sorry. But then life is not always very exciting. Although, my personal trainer's daughter is in the band for Popstars the Rivals, so I'm one step away from someone who's one step away from fifteen minutes of fame.

No comments: