Thursday, November 28, 2002

Stuff: - meetings, meetings, meetings. Clients, clients, clients. Can't complain, really. In between, today, I had a high speed cup of tea with my Mum at Euston, and did something I'd never done before (no, not that). Unitl 4pm this afternoon, I was a nail extension virgin: I have had gels done. It's late, so I don't have time to tell you it takes an hour and a half, and includes four different processes: men don't even know they're born. Now, I feel like I have someone else's - someone more stylish, perhaps, more put-together - hands on. And also, slightly disabled: I couldn't get my contact lenses out, there's a faint, slightly secretarial tap as I type, and I can't dial on the telephone.

You have to suffer for your art, I know.

Whatever my art is.

No comments: