Thursday, December 12, 2002

About Last Night
I had a really stressful day yesterday, negotiating this job package - still ongoing - and I'm kinda prepared to walk away, as the freelance work is doing much better. So I was supposed to go to A's drinkeroony as a pre-Xmas thanks-for-all-your-hard-work type thing (I helped him with some of the set-up stuff for his yoga buiness) but I called trying to wimp out, and he said, just come.

So I did. I love A & D's parties; they're always cool and this one was funky with a mix of yoga/therapy/drumming types, and it all got very tribal, only with excellent food. I met a german bloke where we ended up discussing the holocaust, and a fab guy - musician type - G, who has hair exactly like me. We spent at least twenty minutes discussing the relative merits of various lotions and potions. If you're reading this, the product I meant was Kerastase Nutritive Elasto-Curl (in the orange packaging).

No comments: