Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Rise and Shine...
As I don't generally get up this early, thought I'd say hi. I've been up since 6.30: big (second/final) interview at 8am with a bloke on the board. I'm supposed to impress him. I really am in the last two - all suited and booted (well, shoed, actually) and I've done my P&L/business plan type thingy to wave in front of him. I'm not often nervous. Also, when I get back, I'll tell you a very entertaining story about how I lost one of my fake nails at G's wedding, and had to run around yesterday at 6pm looking for a manicurist because you can't really go to an interview with one nail missing, and you can't take them off yourself. Boy, women suffer - men don't even know about tights (I am wearing the deeply sexy hold-you-in type, which do look like reverse stockings and suspenders, and make me look slightly thinner under my suit).

You wouldn't recognise me. In fact, I don't.

Wish me luck, as they say.

No comments: