Saturday, February 22, 2003

As If Anyone Cares
I'm inclined to say "not in my name" when I speed-read this morning's Guardian Weekend piece, nominally about "blogging" Hello World by Craig Taylor. I find I'm too disinterested in the whole writing-about-blogging-about-writing now to even bother or care about what's said, but it seems to be a piece that links fanzines with blogging, and talks about Craig's "personal site" (so 1996 as to make me feel a little unwell) and some argument he had with his brother once. It's up online in a weird way, so you can't see the box-out separate from the main piece, but David gets a mention, which is cool.

I'll say what I really think - if I ever get round to it - when I've read the whole thing properly, but it seems strange to publish the piece this week, and not hang it off Google's purchase of blogger. And it doesn't say any of the interesting things I'd like to say.... Oh, well. Not in my name, blah blah blah.

No comments: