Friday, February 07, 2003

Real Women Still Have Curves
One thing I forgot to say about this great movie, is that in the opening sequence, Ana/America is walking through the streets of LA in a confident don't-mess-with-me way, and her boobs are bouncing all over the place. Really bouncing. This is odd, because all the other people walking in the street aren't jiggling up and down like some kind of trapeze act. I suspect that the director wanted to show her, er... juiciness thus. I think they must have just found her a remarkably unsupportive bra, and told her to move around a lot. Wtf?

In other news, I discovered that my (male) friend F has a remarkably canny ability to accurately guess a woman's bra size to the nearest cup.

I should be writing for The Breast Chronicles, I know.

No comments: