Wednesday, July 23, 2003

For no reason other than that I like to keep some kind of record, here are some looking-after-me things I've been doing, recently:
  • Avoiding wheat, diary and refined carbohydrates (again). I've realised that when I do this, I wake up full of the joys of spring, even when it's midsummer
  • Plucking my eyebrows to perfection (don't all mention it when you see me, will y'all?)
  • Growing all my nails the same length, and putting protein treatment on twice a day
  • Sprouting alfalfa in a bid to eat healthily
  • Putting moisturiser on every night before I go to bed
  • Flossing after every meal
  • Using Bobbi Brown special skin fabulousness treatment every morning
  • Moisturising my feet
  • Drinking two litres of water a day
  • Growing fresh herbs in my window box

    I can be annoying, can't I. Sorry.
  • No comments: