Thursday, November 24, 2005

I have a cold. I know I don't have flu, but I feel quite crap. R gave me homeopathic things last night, but I am not so convinced. A tiny fraction of me thought I might wake up this morning full of the joys of a ... cold snap. But no, I feel achey and tired and all blocked up. I must seek out all manner of Lemsipness and faux-Lemsip. I must get my act together. I must get out of bed...

If I had a job, I'd definitely call in sick, but when you're self employed, it doesn't really work like that. I do think I probably can't go to bookslam tonight, which I was really looking forward to.

Maybe I'll feel better later.

Might just go back to sleep for 5 minutes.

If I wasn't vegetarian, I'd definitely have some chicken soup, although probably not for breakfast.

No comments: