Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I've noticed a curious phenomenon. As you know, I'm no 2 in that well-thumbed google search, "Nails Inc Bishopsgate" (watch me reach that number one spot, baby). Recently, I've had quite a few hits manicure-searching from City law firms (I can sometimes tell from the IP address). Here's what I think happens: a secretary on her lunch break thinks, "maybe I'll go and get my acrylics done? I've seen a place around the corner. Now, what's it called?"

And all they get is my tale of lost nail tips, allegedly damaged nail beds (all extensions require the nail technician to file down your nail bed a little, and some have to be filed off, too. Mine took six months to go back to the mediocre state they were in before I got so vain) and disappointing service. Such is life.

No comments: